- Up-to-date information on 88 locations, from Ingleton Falls in the west, Scaling Dam in the north, Welwick Saltmarsh in the east and Blacka Moor in the south.
- Practical birding tips for each site.
- Detailed maps (more than 120 in total) and clear instructions on locating all named sites.
- The latest bird information for each site, plus the current Yorkshire Bird List.
- All sites evaluated for wheelchair access.
- Valuable background information for newcomers to the Yorkshire birding scene.
- Target birds for each site – and how likely you are to see them.
- A month-by-month guide of what birds to expect.
- Advice on reaching sites by public transport